If the grey seat release buttons on your Oscar Mx do not stay in place when you push them in, it's possible there is a small spring within the housing missing. If this is the case, we will send you a replacement asap.
To establish if this is the case, please work through the following steps:
You'll need a Phillips screwdriver.
- Please remove the screws that hold the cover in place and carefully remove the cover.
- Inside the housing is a grey part which should have a small horizontal spring attached to its side. If you cannot see this when you open the cover, then it is missing and will need to be replaced.
- Once you've established if the horizontal spring is in place, we'll also need to identify if a second spring is in place. This second spring is smaller and is vertical. This is positioned behind the grey part.
- Please carefully remove the grey part very slowly as the small spring in the back is taut and may pop out.
- Turn the grey part over and see if the small vertical spring is in place.
- If the tiny vertical spring is missing, you will need to identify which side of the stroller this is. The small grey part will have an L or an R on it to enable you to do this.
- Replace these parts and the housing unit cover to enable you to continue using your stroller until we send a replacement spring.
Here is a link to a video demonstrating the above: https://youtu.be/ldEBLOHCdOI
Once you have established which spring is missing, please email us at email@example.com and let us know which spring is missing (horizontal, vertical or both). If the vertical spring is missing, is this L or R?
In addition, we'll need a little more information:
- a copy of your original purchase receipt showing the date of purchase,
- a picture of the manufacturing sticker which you'll find on the inside of the stroller frame,
- your delivery address, mobile number and email address.
Once we have all of the above information, we will have a replacement spring sent out to you asap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.