The front wheel should not wobble when you are walking. In our experience, this is caused by too much lubricant inside the front wheel housing.
The lubricant needs to be cleaned out. To do this:
- Remove the front wheel and with a rag, wipe clean the front wheel pin.
- Insert a rag over a screwdriver, insert it into the front wheel housing (the hole you insert the front wheel into) and clean out inside.
- Use some brake cleaner, or Baking Soda, and apply it onto the front wheel pin.
- Re-insert the wheel and try again.
- If you use too much brake cleaner or Baking Soda and the front wheel becomes squeaky, you can put a tiny amount of vaseline on the top of the front wheel pin.
- Watch this video (from about 1:20) for step by step guidance. https://www.facebook.com/edwardsandcobaby/videos/659192101313628/
Please sign in to leave a comment.